ONDOAN S. Coop is a company that is part of the Consulting and Engineering Division of MONDRAGON, the leading Basque business group and the seventh in Spain, consisting of 239 companies, more than 75,000 people and 15 technology centers.
ONDOAN is a company, founded in 1982, with the aim of providing “Engineering Services”. The extensive experience and technical expertise of the professional team enable ONDOAN to offer integrated solutions, based on the interrelation of Design, Development (turn-key) and Use. At present it has five main areas of activity:
- Systems Engineering: in the fields of HVAC, Cogeneration, Renewable Energy, Industrial Cooling, Fluid piping Systems, Fire Protection Systems, Pumping Systems, Liquid and gaseous fuel systems, Steam Systems and telecommunication systems
- Environmental Engineering and Consultancy: Basic Engineering, Environmental Management Consultancy, Legal Consultancy, Environmental Studies, Occupational Risk Prevention Studies, Sustainability Studies, Training….
- Services and Maintenance: System Commissioning, Technical Assistance, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Computer Aided Maintenance Management, …….
- Energy services: Energy efficiency consultancy and engineering, energy management systems, energy auditing, energy certification, and, Management of energy services under the ESCO model…….
- Indoor Environment Quality: Consulting. Treatment against Legionella, HVAC systems cleaning and sanitizing………
Role in the project
ONDOAN is undertaking the deployment of the materials and devices necessary for the integration of the home, building and district management systems: installation of the Home Energy Monitoring System (HEMS) – including electric energy consumption, comfort (temperature and humidity) and air quality (CO2)- and the communication system with the building infrastructure and the city platform.