SmartEnCity Network Webinar 2: Facilitating Energy transition at city level
Building upon webinar 1, this webinar moves a step closer to the actions on city level, laying out a replicable approach for how to implement energy transition at city level. Based on learnings from Danish and Spanish cities this webinar will focus on the topics: stakeholder process, typical steps and relevant tools as three general principles in energy transition planning at city level. The focus will be elaborated in case examples from Denmark and Spain.
In the webinar the participant will learn
- About common steps and tools useful in a strategic energy transition at city level
- About using stakeholder engagement process as a basis for energy transition
- About an Energy Balance tool and how this can be instrumental in strategic energy transition
- Jørgen Lindgaard Olesen & Simon Stendorf Sørensen are working as civil engineers with renewable energy and strategic energy planning at Danish consultancy company PlanEnergi
- Jose Ramón Lopez is working as dipl. engineer with energy efficiency and renewable energy at the Basque Government's Energy Agency (EVE - Ente Vasco de la Energia) in Spain.
We invite ambitious small and medium sized cities, across Europe to join the SmartEnCity Network. We invite cities that aim for a low carbon transition, smart integrated solutions and economic growth – driven by citizen engagement, city council support and actions.
The SmartEnCity Network offers your city:
- Free webinars
- Network workshops
- Visits to best practice Network cities
- A platform to benchmark your challenges, ideas, solutions …
- A platform to prepare your next EU H2020 SmartCity application
Share your experience, work and learn from the best practice cities across Europe.
Sign up for a free membership at our website and become a Smart Zero Carbon City frontrunner: http://smartencity.eu/network