SMART CITIES MARKETPLACE MATCHMAKING
Join this year’s first matchmaking event “Smart Cities Marketplace Matchmaking – Kick start your idea with our experts!” on 27 April 2021 that takes place completely online!
This matchmaking event – promoted by the European Commission under the Smart Cities Marketplace – brings together city/regional representatives, the Smart Cities Marketplace’s Action Clusters and Initiatives, businesses and investors. It focuses on exploring and shaping opportunities for multiple stakeholders involved in smart city projects. Another pillar is matching your project with investors and lets you engage with other participants during networking meetings.
- Do you want to sharpen a project idea?
- Does your business offer a smart city product or service?
- Is your city ready to redevelop certain areas?
- Are you interested in the know-how of the Action Clusters and its Initiatives to shape a financially viable project?
- Are you looking to make investments in the area of mobility & transport, digital technologies or energy?
Then this conference with plenary sessions, workshop sessions as well as matchmaking & networking opportunities is for you.
Save the date in your agenda and register already here: https://smart-cities-marketplace-matchmaking.b2match.io/
More information on the event regarding agenda, speakers and networking opportunities you can find on the event website