SmartEnCity Network Bulletin - March edition01 Apr 2019
This month the Network Bulletin is explaining how a city can become a Smart City following the experiences and lessons learned from the SmartEnCity project and its Lighthouse Cities.
This Bulletin also:
- Highlights this month’s meeting activities of the SmartEnCity Network in Denmark -the Energibyerne.dk
- Provides an overview of the new energy-retrofitting works in Vitoria-Gasteiz
- Summarises an Estonian construction delegation’s visit to Sonderborg
- Summarises a lecture held at the University of Tartu at the beginning of February2019 on “SmartCity and Smart Citizens - how to control the environmental burden”
- Announces a CELSIUS webinar on “Policy recommendations for carbon neutral energy systems and markets” held mid-April 2019.
Click here to read full March Bulletin.